Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Neat or Sloppy

Everyone in the world is either sloppy or neat. And everyone’s definitions of being sloppy and neat are different. I believe being sloppy is when you just don’t care, you don’t clean, you’re unorganized, and pretty much lazy. Being neat is you take care of yourself, you have everything very clean and organized, and you’re always active and ready to go.

To me I think of myself as neat. But I am not the kind of neat person we read about. I don’t just throw things away because it takes up space, and I am not rude and look down on messy people. I always wake up, make my bed, and get in the shower; to me those are actives neat people do. My room is very neat; I can find anything because I am very organized. I help others become neat; my roommate now is also a neat person. I just think it makes life easier to be neat.

There are times when I do feel like a sloppy person. Days I am too tired and just want to sleep in, I don’t have time to make my bed, but everyone has those days. But sloppy people aren’t crazy and collect everything, like we read. I think they just don’t really care about being organized, that doesn’t mean they are any different then a neat person.

Now matter if you’re sloppy or neat or a little of both like me, we are all human and it doesn’t really affect who we are. Yeah it might say were a little lazy if were sloppy and don’t want to make our beds but that doesn’t mean we are lazy with everything else in life we chose. Life is a lot easier to be neat but it doesn’t matter if you’re sloppy as long as you’re happy.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very good story. You talk about your topic in the introduction about being neat and being sloppy. You state what they both are and in your body paragraphs you talk about yourself and you view yourself to be. Then you conclude by restating the intro. Its a good essay in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the essay neat or sloppy i find it intresting when you give your opinion and talk about your own characteristics. I found it hilarious when you explain that you room is very cleanand organized, but yet you are not able to find anything because your so organized. I can relate to you because when i am neat i tend not to find my things aswell but when my room is messy it is easier for me to find things in my room. mayb4e you can help me out to get organized. Something in your writing you can work on is your grammar. for example in the fourth paragraph you put Now instead of no. a suggestion i give you is to re-read your essay after you finish. Over all your essay is a good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your essay is well constructed, you haev a good introduction that keeps the reader interested and continue reading. Her conclusion is good and does close the essay. overall her essay is a good essy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your essay. It kept me interested in reading it. I did not find any mistakes and i like that! I like how you organized your essay and kept going with the topic. You did not repeat yourself or anything. VERY GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete